Welcome to MARIO-tools’s documentation!¶
- MARIO-tools 0.4 documentation
- Analysis pipeline
- Step 1: Split library based on barcode.txt.
- Step 2: Remove PCR duplicates.
- Step 3: Recover fragments for each library.
- Step 4: Split partners and classify different types of fragments.
- Step 5: Align both parts of “Paired” fragment to the genome.
- Step 6: Annotate aligned RNAs and collapse RNAs mapped to different isoforms.
- Step 7: Link RNA1 and RNA2 to recover interactions
- Step 8: Determine strong interactions.
- Visualization of local RNA-RNA interactions
- Visualization of intra-RNA interactions by heatmap
- Visualization of global RNA-RNA interactome
- Python APIs created for this project
- Resources of strong interactions from two mouse cell types
MARIO-tools benifits a lot from BAM2X, a convenient python interface for most common NGS datatypes. Try BAM2X now!